Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Guess Who's Walking Now!

May 24th, 2008 - Samantha took her first steps! She walked from Grandma to Daddy and impressed the enire crowd at the Soderman's party.

4 comments:

Brad, Lisa, Emma, and Ashlyn said...

Yeah Samantha!!!! She is getting so big!!!!!! Looks like you guys had a great weekend.
Lisa

Molly said...

Whaaa HOOOOO! Way to go Sammy! I can't believe how big she is! Glad you had a great time in your new camper! Hope we can get to see you this summer - if not definately next summer and maybe we can do some camping together!

jennifer said...

Yeah Sammy!!! How exciting. Glad I was able to see you for a bit at Sara's shower. Maybe we can get together this summer. We want to go camping one weekend with my dad and I have asked Tom and Marie to see if they could go, too. So...we will let you know when we are trying to set up the time to see if you guys can go to. It would be loads of fun!!

la,ry,bw,am said...

Good job mommy capturing that first walk. I am looking forward to Annalee walking, and I am also enjoying the crawling for the time-being. What will I do when one runs to the left and the other to the right. Anyway, I love the video.